How do I know you will do a good job?
We recommend you check out our catering testimonials. If you and/or your committee have never sampled our food, we would be happy to provide a tasting. Please call Compton’s Kitchen Catering at (803) 993-9998 to set up a time convenient to you. One taste and you’ll know we’ll do a great job for you.
How much notice do you need to book my catering?
- For Drop-Off/Pick-Up Catering: We ask for 24 hours notice. Large orders or premium menu items may require 36 hours notice However, please feel free to call us at (803) 993-9998
for last minute orders. We’ll move heaven and earth to take care of you.
- For Full Service Catering: We recommend you book as far in advance as possible, to ensure your date is reserved on our calendar. Feel free to call us for short notice events. If we have an opening, we are more than happy to work with you.
Do you have any minimums for catering?
Our Self-Service Catering packages require you order for a minimum of 10 guests. Our Full Service Catering requires you order for a minimum of 50 guests.
Is Delivery Available?
Yes. We currently offer delivery to the Columbia area. Delivery charges are based on distance from the restaurant and type of order (Drop off vs. Full Service). Please call (803) 993-9998 for specifics.
What levels of service do you offer?
We currently offer the following:
- Self Service Buffet: Served in disposable aluminum pans and trays; perfect for leftovers and easy clean up. You can either come to our restaurant or have it delivered.
- Delivered & Dressed Buffet: We will drop off your buffet, set it up, and bring wire chaffing dishes and Sterno, as well as return after event to pick up supplies.
- Full Service Buffet: We will bring out table cloths (upon request), serving bowls, stainless steel chaffing dishes and serving pieces. Our catering team will set-up and replenish your buffet and keep it tidy during your event. Afterwards, they will clean up everything.
What is your cancellation policy?
For all self-service catering orders, we require at least a four hour notice. For all full service orders, we require 72 hours, as we have scheduled staff and blocked off our catering calendar.
Can You Make Accommodations For Special Diets?
Absolutely! We offer vegetarian options.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We can accept cash, check, VISA, Master Card, and Discover.
I only need some items catered. Do I have to purchase one of your buffets?
Absolutely not. We offer all of our catering specialties as a la carte catering items. Order exactly what you need.
Do you keep my orders on file?
We use the industries leading catering system to keep up with all of your catering orders and quotes. At any time, you can call us, and we’ll be happy to email you a copy of any order or quickly place a duplicate order for you.